Individual Counseling $150.00
- We collaborate with individuals experiencing depression, anxiety and relational problems. As a family therapist we discuss problems within the context of relationships such as friends, schools, work, and the individuals family system when addressing your therapeutic goals.
- During your individual session we can collaborate on ideas to manage stress, lower anxiety, anger management, relationship improvement, divorce recovery, grief counseling and more.
Couple Counseling $175.00
- Many relationships experience challenges. I believe every couple can have a healthy relationship with their partner. One of the key components to developing a healthy relationship is communication.
When a relationship is void of healthy communication several factors occur:
- Broken trust
- Shame and deception
- Feeling of loneliness
Are you experiencing any of the above factors in your relationship? Have you tried everything you can think of and it still hasn’t worked. Let a professional therapists at Thrive Therapy Institute help today.
Christian Counseling $115.00
- As a pastor for over 17 years many couples have come seeking God’s guidance and direction for life stressors.
- We believe that at the core of what we do is to help our people achieve their goal through God’s word. Our clients come to know the immense worth and value of who they are as a person, couple and family.
- Here at Thrive our counselors utilize biblical based scriptures and prayer during every counseling session.
We offer the following services:
- Premarital counseling
- Family counseling
- Children counseling
- Individual Counseling
- Couples counseling
Family Counseling $250.00
- They say home is where the heart is. Family therapy is about improving the state and well-being of the family and creating a safe space for each family member to be heard.
- Family relationships can be some of the most fulfilling and the most challenging.
- At Thrive, we work along with the family to address family problems by working with the whole family instead of the individual. Individuals’ feelings, behavior and thoughts are explored in the framework of their families.
- Some of the problems addressed are:
- Communication across generations
- Blended family life
- Divorce or how to cope after a divorce
- Children’s issues
- Learning how to co-parent
- General parenting concerns, and more…
Groups Counseling $50.00
(Each group is based on 9 -12 group sessions. Fees are persession)
- Many individuals prefer group therapy over individual therapy. Talking with other people who have had similar experiences provides support and offer a different perspective of the problem.
Here at Thrive we offer a variety of groups to meet your specific needs. You can talk with your counselor or call Thrive for more information and to learn more about a specific group.The following groups are currently offered at Thrive:
- Parenting group
- Substance abuse group
- Life skills group
- MFT licensure exam support group
- Women’s empowerment group
- Domestic violence group
- Anger management
- Stress and Anxiety
- Divorce group for children ages 6-10
- Thrive therapy offers co-parenting to assist couples in developing parenting plans that would allow them to co-parent affectively.
- Learning to how adjust being a single parent when a relationship has ended does not have to be a difficult process. Our goal seeks to help you resolve conflict, time sharing challenges, parenting plans issues, and more. At Thrive we act as neutral party who facilitates communication and resolution between parities.
- The role of the counselor is to reduce obstacles to communication. Assist in the identification of issuers and exploration of alternatives to resolving disagreements. The ultimate decision rest solely with the parties.
- If you received a judgement mandating you to see a parent coordinator we can assist with that too. Dr. Angela Hood is a certified parent coordinator experienced with assisting families resolve time-sharing.
PARENTS & FAMILY SERVICES $125.00
- Thrive offers parents an alternative to abusive behavior toward their children.
- Fee-based parenting services for families needing supervised visitation and for families in need of specialized support during and after divorce through our Co-Parenting and Divorce Program.
- Anger Management classes and Child-Parent Psychotherapy.
- Self-advocacy, stress management, and access to resources in the community.
PRE-MARITAL COUNSELING $125.00 ( minimum 4 sessions )
There are five purposes for premarital counseling.
- First, we want to help you build a solid, biblical foundation as you start your marriage. So, we’ll spend a lot of time in Scripture and thinking through biblical ideas as they apply to marriage.
- Secondly, we want to help you begin a dialogue about your marriage. There are a host of topics (communication, finances, sex, parenting, etc.) that we think are important to consider before you get married. The good news is that the conversation we are beginning is a life-long process. We’ll solve some problems, but many others will be left for you to work though over the course of your entire marriage. We’ll start the dialogue, and leave the rest to you.
- Thirdly, we will point out areas of concern in your relationship. No relationship is perfect. Despite all of your premarital bliss, you are going to have problems, conflict, and struggles in your relationship. We want to help you address these difficulties sooner rather than later. So, the more honest you are about your struggles, the more you will facilitate the counselor’s ability to help you in preparation for marriage
- Fourthly, we want to preserve you from temptations. Lots of Christian couples do a good job of preserving themselves from premarital sex, but once they get engaged, they let down their guard and begin falling into sexual temptation. Men and women rationalize premarital sex with thoughts like, “We’re engaged, which means we are practically married already;” or, “We’ll be married soon, so what does it matter?”. Even worse, some guys feel a sense of entitlement to the woman’s body because they are now engaged. We want to help you fight temptation so you can be READY ON YOUR wedding day!
- Fifthly, we want to prepare you for the marriage, and not just the wedding day. We often find that couples get caught up in the frantic details of preparing for the wedding day, and don’t spend much time getting ready for the marriage. Premarital counseling is meant to slow you down and help you think about the relationship. The wedding day marks the beginning of your life together, but the marriage will last for the rest of your life. So, it is good for you to take time to prepare for this life-long journey together.
Insurance Accepted: Aetna, Aetna EPA, Broward County School Board EPA, Cigna, Medicaid , Beacon, UHC, Optum, EAP, New Direction, Open Path & Health Advocates